Well I've made it to week 3. :)
It's not too bad except for the constant worry about how in the world I'm going to pay for this..
I have lots of reading to do, but I haven't taken any tests yet.
Thankfully I was blessed with a wonderful dorm and a great group of well-behaved friends so it is easy to stay out of trouble. :) Most of the time we are watching movies and/or playing apples to apples in the lobby. At any reasonable hour (8am-2am), there will be several students in the lobby either hanging out, or get this ...studying!!
So yea. :)
Lesson 7: Find good friends. It is good for you.
Lesson 8: Don't stay up tooooo late.. 9:00am is closer than you think. :)
I always feel like if I go to sleep and others are still up, I will miss something.. but really, there will be more fun--so go to bed, kids.
:)
Lesson 9: Read homework when it is assigned. It will take a while. It's not like in high school where you get assigned 5 pages and can read it 10 minutes before class.
Lesson 10: ALWAYS take notes.
If the teacher says it.. you might hear it again. . . and you might be expected to magically remember it on a test or extra credit essay.
another post next week I suppose :)
<3
I miss my marine.. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment