Well,
I'm finally in the official second week of COLLEGE!!
It's been loads of fun so far, but I have a feeling that business will pick up pretty soon..
I have had a couple short stories to read so far, and I have 20 gesture drawings due in 5 days,
but there's nothing that I can't handle. I AM going to try and drop one of my 4hour art classes because my teacher seems pretty cranky and because the school supply list is OOBER expensive.
Lesson 6: DON'T TAKE 4 HOUR LONG COURSES IS YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!
try to get one that is spread out through the week so it isn't so torturous to hold your eyes open in class.
oh my it's sooooo boring..
Other than that, I've just continued to get to know my dorm hall mates..
apparently I live in the most social dorm on campus. :)
There's ALWAYS something fun going on.. :)
oh yea so tomorrow I am going to see if I can drop that class and add a different (less expensive) one...
:)
bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment