20101108

Week ??? Oh sheeeshhh.. this is ridiculous. O_o

Aghhhh I have no idea what week of school it is :O
all I know is that college and I have a love/hate relationship right now..
I hate the work, love the fun with friends. :)
My art class is going well.. political science--ehh notsomuch.. I am not really missing home too much.. just my baby brother and also the pantry full of food. English is blehh.. theater.. BORING. sooo yea.
I really am missing my boyfriend.. :) but we are more than halfway through this stinkin' deployment. :)
Less than 80 days till I see him <3  boo-yeah :) by the way today is his 20th birthday :)
It's pretty late right now. I should be getting to sleep soon, and I will..  class is in four and a half hours. whoops. O.o lol sadly this tends to happen often..

Lesson for today: Stay on top of your work.. really. and go to sleep at a decent hour..
annndddd.. you need to plan your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment