20100821

college!! :D

Finally here for good at college:)
It's been pretty fun so far.. since we don't have class until Wednesday, we have a few days to get used to things here and get to know each other.. I've made several new friends :)
Todayyy.. I... had a 9hour long orientation.. it was soooooo boring.. but then afterwards I went to eat dinner with my friends I made. then played midnight sand volleyball--totally beasted..btw. ;D
Tomorrow I'm going to a girls movie night in a friend's dorm-- AFTER spending a day at the river having fun and soaking up the sun with my other new friends. 
aghhh it's so fun!
and no super important lessons today;)

just Lesson 5:
you might want to bring some WD40 for squeaky desk drawers :O


btw.. I'm sure this great fun won't last forever once class starts... :/ lol

1 comment:

  1. hey nikki this is a awesome blog i love reading to see what you have done. hope i will see you agian soon. i hope you will take in intrest in my blog http://mlwdf-beth.blogspot.com hope you like it thanks luv

    bethy

    ps i love what you did to your hair never to pink!

    ReplyDelete